Thursday, June 7, 2012

Happy Hour

EEK! I was so busy at work that I didn't have time for a lunch break post (and only a very short lunch break).

Yesterday, I realized that it had been six years since I did a short study abroad in Ireland. That trip was a huge change in my life. It made me see things from a very different perspective. No longer was in my little sheltered world that I grew up in. I ventured into a big world with different people and it felt great. I also ventured into a world where drinking at 19 was legal. Also a world where alcohol was on my radar. I went to school and learned a lot, but mostly I learned about myself and what I want out of life.

Over the next month I'll post some pictures and stories.


This is where I stayed...  a section of dorms at University of Limerick

No comments:

Post a Comment