Saturday, June 2, 2012

The best heels around

My sister's wedding is approaching, so I've been hunting for a comfortable pair of heels. I don't want to change into flats for the reception. One, because I don't want to have to keep track an extra pair of shoes. Two, my boyfriend, Matt, is very tall and dancing with him is awkward when heels aren't involved. So, I ordered two pairs. A yellow pair from Payless (which I've chosen to wear) and the new strappy Tom's wedges. I received both in the mail and decided on the yellow pair because they compliment the dress. I wasn't sure if I even wanted to keep the Toms, but then I put them on. My friends, it was like walking on a tall cloud. I chose to keep them and wear them to work. Not only was a comfortable all day, but I also got a few compliments, too. These fit true to size (unlike almost every other pair of Tom's). I think I need more.

No comments:

Post a Comment